WOVEN FABRICS • MONOFILAMENT FABRICS • STABILIZATION FABRICS • AND MORE
Goetextiles and Erosion Control Mesa
Eagle Environmental Products, Inc. Arizona 480-833-2816
Our Geotextiles offer you a flexible and cost effective way to control erosion on a property that has slops and hills. They can be purchases in knitted, non-woven, and woven styles and allow hardy plants to grow while preventing weeds from propagating. They make a great solution when grading material isn’t close by. We are knowledgeable experts at erosion control and are unsurpassed at design and implementation. Our solutions are effective at solving your erosion control issues. Please contact us by phone and we’ll put our experience to work for you!
Geotextiles Provide Many Benefits Including The Following:
- Geotextiles Are Generally Cost Effective To Buy And To Lay
- Woven, Non-Woven, Or Knitted Styles Available For Various Applications
- Extremely Helpful In Controlling Erosion On Property With Hills And Slopes
- They Form A Visible Barrier Between Different Media, Admitting Only Moisture
- The Best Solution When Materials For Graded Filter Cannot Be Sourced Nearby
- Allows Hardy Plants To Grow Larger Over Time Without The Detriment Of Weeds
Know What You Are Getting! Samples Available Upon Request.
Woven Fabrics • Non-Woven Fabrics • Monofilament Fabrics • Weed Barrier Fabrics • Paving Fabrics • Silt Fence Fabrics • Landscape Fabrics • Subsurface Drainage Fabrics • Separation Fabrics • Stabilization Fabrics • Bank Protection Fabrics • Permanent Erosion Control Fabrics • And More