HDPE LINERS • PVC LINERS • LLDPE LINERS • EPDM LINERS • HYPALON LINERS • AND MORE
Goemembranes and Erosion Control Mesa
Eagle Environmental Products, Inc. Arizona 480-833-2816
The Geomembranes we carry and offer degrade very slowly and are ideal for longer term installations. They can also be bonded together with more sheets of Geomembrane to give you flexibility in coverage. They are strong, and resist punctures and tears from impact.
Our experience and knowledge on erosion control is unsurpassed in both design and application. We proudly offer the very best solutions for any erosion control situation. Give us a call and we will get our team working to solve your erosion problem.
Geomembranes Provide Many Benefits Including The Following:
- Can Be Bonded Together With Additional Sheets To Maximize Coverage
- Strong Tensile Strength And Elongation Characteristics
- Tear, Impact, And Puncture Resistant For Worry Free Handling
- Improved Anchorage And Interface Strength Abilities
- Very Slow Degradation Suitable For Long-Term Installations
- Used For Environmental, Geotechnical, Hydraulic, And Land Development Applications
Know What You Are Getting! Samples Available Upon Request.
HDPE Liners • PVC Liners • LLDPE Liners • EPDM Liners • Hypalon Liners • Pond Liners • Geosynthetic Clay Liners • And More